Welcome to JSP Management.
JSP Management provides guidance and practical help to farmers in both forward planning and the day-to-day running of their businesses.
Based in the midlands, JSP Management produces workable solutions in a clear, precise manner and also specialises in dealing with the reams of paperwork associated with today’s farming. We have a wide range of skills and are very much focused on helping the farmer in all related sectors.
Having been a farmer myself, I fully understand the complexities and pressures of the industry. Whether you are looking for advice on Countryside Stewardship, getting confused over the Basic Payment Scheme, or feel you might benefit from an extra pair of eyes to help you see the potential in your business we can help.
Please feel free to call us on 07860 638557 to discuss how we can help you.
JSP Management is also a supplier of high quality, competitively priced grass seed, hedging plants and fencing supplies. We also sell Berthoud Sprayers and a wide selection of spray parts.
Key Calendar Dates
- 1st Jan Cross Compliance Starts
- 1st Jan Able to spread high readily available manure on sandy soils
- 1st Jan Start of BPS fallow period
- 16th Jan Can spread manufactured nitrogen on all types of land
- 1st Feb Able to spread high readily available manure on sandy soils
- 15th Feb Able to plough overwintered stubble under ELS/HLS/CS rules
- 1st Mar Stop Cutting Hedgerows
- 2nd Apr RLE1 forms must be in to be activated for May 15th
- 15th Apr Can use non selective herbicides on fallow land
- 30th Apr No more hedgelaying or coppicing
- 15th May Final Date for BPS Applications
- 1st Jun Can cut fallow land
- 30th Jun End of Payment window for BPS
- 15th Jul Can cut Field Corners & Fallow land under ELS/HLS rules
- 1st Aug Farmers with a derogation can cut Hedgerows next to fields drilled with Grass Seed and Oilseed Rape
- 1st Aug Start of closed period for high readily available manure to arable land on sandy soils
- 1st Sep Start of closed period for high readily available manure to grassland on sandy soils
- 1st Sep Hedgerows can be cut
- 1st Sep Closed period on Arable land for high readily available manure and inorganic fertiliser spreading
- 1st Sep Closed period for aplying manufactuerd nitrogen fertiliser
- 1st-30th Sep Date Euro Exchange rate is fixed for BPS payments
- 1st Oct Start of closed period for high readily available manure to arable land on all soils
- 1st Dec Start of BPS payment window
- 1st Dec Carry out an annual sheep inventory
- 31st Dec Final date for cross compliance in that year